IT Cyber Security Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join our team at London Bridge.
You will deals with the daily operational cyber security incidents, working closely with the Service teams to mitigate and resolve issues.
The role also acts as a primary contact point for the Security Operations Centre the organisation is partnered with, and will work with their analysts to understand and resolve alerts.
You will manage the security systems and services deployed to protect the organisations perimeter and internal systems, including the vulnerability management platform, ensuring that the security posture of the organisation is protected, whilst protecting operational requirements of the organisation
The role will also undertake security investigations, and assist with data search requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role you should demonstrate the following in your application;
- Experience working in a Cyber security role
- Extensive experience of Microsoft products
- Experience of working in red/blue team scenarios
- CompTIA Security+ (or equivalent)
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Southeastern recognises the value of every individual employee and offers benefits that reflect this.
As well as a generous salary, we offer an comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- A Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Free rail travel on Southeastern and GTR rail services (extends to family members for leisure/educational travel)
- After a qualifying period, reduced rate travel on other train operators, including European services
- Up to 25 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Access to an array of discounts for retail and leisure products through our benefits scheme.
- Family friendly benefits including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, parental leave and carers leave.
About the Company
Southeastern is one of the busiest commuter rail companies in the UK running more than 2,000 trains, and carrying nearly 600,000 passengers every day between London, Kent and East Sussex.
Just over 4,500 employees - mostly from the communities that we serve - work together to provide this vital service and we are looking to expand our successful team. We have a strong set of values that shape the way we run our business and guide our staff in delivering what our customers need. These are:
- We aim to be the best
- We make the difference together
- We care passionately about our people and our passengers
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here.
If you have been unsuccessful in the recruitment process for the same/similar position you will not be eligible to apply for a period of 6 months from that date.
All offers of employment are subject to us obtaining satisfactory references (covering all education, training, employment and unemployment in the preceding 5 years and any previous railway employment). We will also complete right to work in the UK and criminal record checks. This is to ensure we are employing the best person for the role and to protect our customers, colleagues and our reputation.
This post will close before the intended closing date should sufficient number of suitable applications be received. Therefore, if you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
SE Trains Limited