We are seeking a Recruitment Administrator to join our team based in Tonbridge on a 2 year Secondment.
You will provide day to day administrative support to the Recruitment Team to support the delivery of a first class recruitment service.
This will include;
- Maintaining the careers inbox and phone line, ensuring that queries are responded to promptly and accurately.
- Maintain filing/archiving systems including scanning recruitment documentation
- Maintain the Recruitment Documentation folder ensuring it is up to date
- Assist the team with application screening as required.
- Support the team with scheduling of assessments, interviews, medicals, training course invites (including joining instructions) and recording attendance of delegates
- Assist with the preparation of relevant materials for training courses
- Reception duties (greeting and assisting visitors at the recruitment centre)
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following in your application;
- Previous administration experience
- Computer literate (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working with databases (desirable)
- Able to work on own initiative and to deadlines whilst providing accuracy at all times.
Southeastern recognises the value of every individual employee and offers benefits that reflect this.
As well as a generous salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- A Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Free rail travel on Southeastern and GTR rail services (extends to family members for leisure/educational travel)
- After a qualifying period, reduced rate travel on other train operators, including European services
- Up to 24 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays).
- Access to an array of discounts for retail and leisure products through our benefits scheme.
- Family friendly benefits including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, parental leave and carers leave.
About the Company
Southeastern is one of the busiest commuter rail companies in the UK running more than 2,000 trains, and carrying nearly 600,000 passengers every day between London, Kent and East Sussex.
Just over 4,600 employees - mostly from the communities that we serve - work together to provide this vital service and we are looking to expand our successful team. We have a strong set of values that shape the way we run our business and guide our staff in delivering what our customers need. These are:
- We aim to be the best
- We make the difference together
- We care passionately about our people and our passengers
We are committed to being an inclusive employer, creating a workplace where everyone can come to work, feel safe and comfortable and able to do everything to the best of their ability. Read about some of the great Diversity and Inclusion initiatives our Head of Colleague Experience has been leading on here.
We recognise the positive value of diversity and it matters to us that our teams reflect the communities we serve. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here.
If you have been unsuccessful in the recruitment process for the same/similar position you will not be eligible to apply for a period of 6 months from that date.
All offers of employment are subject to us obtaining satisfactory references (covering all education, training, employment and unemployment in the preceding 5 years and any previous railway employment). We will also complete right to work in the UK and criminal record checks. This is to ensure we are employing the best person for the role and to protect our customers, colleagues and our reputation. We are unable to offer sponsorship to work in the UK.
This post will close before the intended closing date should sufficient number of suitable applications be received. Therefore, if you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
SE Trains Limited