We are seeking a talented Marketing Executive with first class communication skills and outstanding attention to detail to manage the creation and delivery of marketing collateral for Southeastern owned channels.
Collateral will include station information posters, timetables and engineering works information and you maintain a collateral and promotional materials inventory.
Additionally, you will provide support to the Marketing team on campaigns and projects.
Working within a busy team of marketing professionals you must be able to manage multiple projects and be able to work with senior stakeholders across the business.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will possess and be able to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to manage budgets
- Able to prioritise and work on own initiative, working to tight deadlines
- Able to think quickly and manage multiple projects
- Marketing qualification e.g. CIM Dip / Degree
- Previous experience working within a marketing team or agency (desirable)
Southeastern recognises the value of every individual employee and offers benefits that reflect this.
As well as a generous salary, we offer an comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- A Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Free rail travel on Southeastern and GTR rail services (extends to family members for leisure/educational travel)
- After a qualifying period, reduced rate travel on other train operators, including European services
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Access to an array of discounts for retail and leisure products through our benefits scheme.
- Family friendly benefits including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, parental leave and carers leave.
About the Company
Southeastern is one of the busiest commuter rail companies in the UK running more than 2,000 trains, and carrying nearly 600,000 passengers every day between London, Kent and East Sussex.
Just over 4,000 employees - mostly from the communities that we serve - work together to provide this vital service and we are looking to expand our successful team. We have a strong set of values that shape the way we run our business and guide our staff in delivering what our customers need. These are:
- We aim to be the best
- We make the difference together
- We care passionately about our people and our passengers
If you have been unsuccessful in the recruitment process for the same/similar position you will not be eligible to apply for a period of 6 months from that date.
All offers of employment are subject to us obtaining satisfactory references (covering all education, training, employment and unemployment in the preceding 5 years and any previous railway employment). We will also complete right to work in the UK and criminal record checks. This is to ensure we are employing the best person for the role and to protect our customers, colleagues and our reputation.
This post will close before the intended closing date should sufficient number of suitable applications be received. Therefore, if you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
London & Southeastern Railway