Product Manager - LMS
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our team working across London & Kent for a 1 year fixed term contract (hybrid working)
The Product Manager will lead on the transition of introducing and embedding a new LMS system and the introduction of eAssessments.
You will use your stakeholder engagement and change management expertise to ensure the team confidently embrace the new software and can fully utilise the technological efficiencies available.
The Product Manager will lead on the scoping and introduction of a new LMS system. Responsible for the overall success of the project by building stakeholder relationships and engagement.
As our Product Manager, you will have accountability for embedding the use of a new LMS within the training department and supporting colleagues in using the system and ensuring colleagues transition into fully using the digital platforms.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this Product Manager role you will need to demonstrate the below in your application:
- Proven ability and experience to manage stakeholder relationships
- Experienced in planning and running projects
- Experienced with using Learning Management Systems
- Understands eLearning and eAssessment concepts, tools and how LMS reporting works
- Excellent written, communication and attention to detail skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Experience of hosting training sessions
- Proven training and course design experience.
Southeastern recognises the value of every individual employee and offers benefits that reflect this.
As well as a generous salary, we offer an comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- A Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Free rail travel on Southeastern and GTR rail services (extends to family members for leisure/educational travel)
- After a qualifying period, reduced rate travel on other train operators, including European services
- Up to 25 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Access to an array of discounts for retail and leisure products through our benefits scheme.
- Family friendly benefits including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, parental leave and carers leave.
About the Company
Southeastern is one of the busiest commuter rail companies in the UK running more than 2,000 trains, and carrying nearly 600,000 passengers every day between London, Kent and East Sussex.
Just over 4,600 employees - mostly from the communities that we serve - work together to provide this vital service and we are looking to expand our successful team. We have a strong set of values that shape the way we run our business and guide our staff in delivering what our customers need. These are:
- We aim to be the best
- We make the difference together
- We care passionately about our people and our passengers
We are committed to being an inclusive employer, creating a workplace where everyone can come to work, feel safe and comfortable and able to do everything to the best of their ability. Read about some of the great Diversity and Inclusion initiatives our Head of Colleague Experience has been leading on here.
We recognise the positive value of diversity and it matters to us that our teams reflect the communities we serve. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here.
If you have been unsuccessful in the recruitment process for the same/similar position you will not be eligible to apply for a period of 6 months from that date.
All offers of employment are subject to us obtaining satisfactory references (covering all education, training, employment and unemployment in the preceding 5 years and any previous railway employment). We will also complete right to work in the UK and criminal record checks. This is to ensure we are employing the best person for the role and to protect our customers, colleagues and our reputation. We are unable to offer sponsorship to work in the UK.
This post will close before the intended closing date should sufficient number of suitable applications be received. Therefore, if you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
SE Trains Limited